Adding a Vignette is just a really fancy way of saying adding a darker border to your image.
In this tutorial, Gina will teach you:
- How to pronounce the word vignette with an Australian accent (you’ll also learn the only other French word Gina can remember…)
- How adding a vignette can make your images look finished and really help to draw attention to the hero of your image
- A simple way to clearly see the vignette you are applying and how to modify your selection
- How to apply a vignette which is not perfectly centred
- How to use the radial filter as a vignette tool
- How to make key elements of your portrait stand out using the radial filter.
categories: Lightroom, Tutorial, Beginner, editing, workflow