How do you take your photography to the next level? You may be surprised to know that it’s not about a specific technical skill or a particular piece of equipment. There are 5 strategies you need to consider if you truly want to excel and make it as a photographer. Discover them in this week’s episode.
Gina and Valerie hope you enjoy the podcast.
Sign up to the newsletter for great tips and free Lightroom presets.
Join the dynamic Gold Membership in our Community which delivers monthly tutorials, live mastermind and lots of behind the scenes videos into the creative process.
What do world class artists all have in common? It’s more than just experience and skill level. In this episode we share 5 practical pro tips you can apply to your photography that will make your work stand out from the pack. These tips can be adapted to suit all skill levels, regardless of the gear you own.
- No pressure, no diamonds. How to develop resilience
- The most important question every photographer should be asking right now
- Why your creativity is your greatest asset and how to develop your creativity muscle
- The benefits of avoiding lazy work protocols and the dangers of becoming complacent
- The importance of humility and why your ego is the enemy.