These days, there are countless options available to aspiring photographers who want to improve their skills? Podcasts, courses, mentoring, assisting, and more! So how do you choose the best method to fast track your own learning and ensure that you uplevel your skills effectively and efficiently? Discover this and more in this week’s episode.
Gina and Valerie hope you enjoy the podcast.
Sign up to the newsletter for great tips and free Lightroom presets.
Join the dynamic Gold Membership in our Community which delivers monthly tutorials, live mastermind and lots of behind the scenes videos into the creative process.
- University/college degree or photography diploma
- Assisting – apprenticeship – internship
- Online courses
- Podcasts/youtube/online photo groups
- Photo critiques and feedback
- Optimise the education experience