If you find yourself at home, here’s what you can do to make the most of your time. Life goes on! Use your time wisely and you’ll come out of any quarantine or shutdown with more skills and be more marketable than ever.
Gina and Valerie hope you enjoy the podcast.
Sign up to the newsletter for great tips and free Lightroom presets.
Join the dynamic Gold Membership in our Community which delivers monthly tutorials, live mastermind and lots of behind the scenes videos into the creative process.
- Postpone gear upgrades
- Invest in education
- Upgrade skills and diversify skills to include
- Learn how to master photoshop/lightroom and lighting
What you can shoot:
- family portraits
- Learn lightroom
- Organise your files
- Learn to shoot daylight
- Photograph the pets/kids/partners/Superheros
- Practice focus shifting
- Practice exposure
- Learn to shoot flash
- Shoot a quarantine project
- Shoot a day in your life project
- Create cinemagraphs
- Lift your insta game
- Do self-portraits