In this episode, what’s the most efficient way to learn how to take great shots? Whether you’re a newbie or an enthusiast, leading celebrity and portrait photographer Gina Milicia reveals her secrets on how to choose the right courses, find the best mentors and get access to free resources. Gina talks about how you can develop your own signature style and much more.
Develop your own shooting style
- Try different lenses or shooting tripod
- Visit art galleries (especially retrospectives)
- Create vision boards (real and virtual)
- Join a photography group
- Continually immerse yourself in art/inspiration is everywhere
- Online network of people who will support your dream (Facebook groups, Flickr, Instagram)